unable to add new dog

17 messages - 250055 views Feed-icon

It will not let me enter dogs...get the same message. What am I doing wrong?

It will not let me enter dogs...get the same message. What am I doing wrong?

Hi, it is not possible for me to add a dog either. I get the response, "Oops, An Error Occurred The server returned a 500 Internal Server Error. Something is broken Please use the forum to let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

I've tried about 10 x, even waited a few hours and came back. What should I do?

I loaded three dogs just fine then I got the oops there was an error pop up on me. I tried several more times doing it the same way it worked the first time with no success.

If you need help, please give more information on the conditions when the error occurs, like exactly what information about the dog you entered before saving.
I need to know more to find what the problem could be.

The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".

unable to add any new dog to list keeps saying error like above?

I went to you account and added a new dog, attached the image you had and created a group and added the dog to it, all worked fine.

You need to give me more details of exactly you are having problems for me to help you.

just added my kennel and trying to add dogs and photos keep ghe response something is broken go to forum let us know????? please help as i am not pc literate! thanx tara

Do you mean you cannot add them to the group or not at all?

Normally, you would add one puppy and then add the others with the 'Add new littermate button'.

I have to go away for a few days, I will check after.